Bushido0

News Paper, Magazine, Columnist

I am curious if there will be newspapers in the game or magazines. Will you be able to make your own newspaper or magazine company and hire writers and reporters? Can you become an advice or career columnist? I thought it'd be pretty cool.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Bushido0 said:

I am curious if there will be newspapers in the game or magazines. Will you be able to make your own newspaper or magazine company and hire writers and reporters? Can you become an advice or career columnist? I thought it'd be pretty cool.

I know it is confirmed that you will be able to write books and do a radio station.  As for a newspaper, it is a really nice idea and hopefully they add it :) 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Bushido0 said:

Yes most likely as said by dominic

• Like 1

Great idea and i am 100% sure that u can work around it if they don't add in news papers. I was thinking about doing the same thing, like just being a reporter or anything, so let me know if you need any help.

5 minutes ago, HomerSimpson said:

Great idea and i am 100% sure that u can work around it if they don't add in news papers. I was thinking about doing the same thing, like just being a reporter or anything, so let me know if you need any help.

There will be news papers in Identity! Some stories are people written, others are automatically created.