slovaceck

Identity Political Organization

Calling all Political Parties and Politicians!

The Identity Political Organization is a new merge of some private individuals and The Identity Party Data Service. This new Organization hopes to cover All Things Political in the world of Identity. 

What we do:

1. Political Interviews
  2. Debates
  3. Polls
  4. And this is just to start!

We invite all Individual Politicians and Political Parties to join our Discord server, which can be found at https://discord.gg/3KWCQur 

The requirements for becoming a registered Politician with us is that you have aForum post, and give a basic outline of what you stand for, nothing more. 

Members of the Public, non-politicians, are invited to join and ask questions of the Politicians and Parties present on our Discord. 

We hope to see you all there and to see some interesting political debates and discussions occurring!

Edited by slovaceck
  • Like 2

We are incredibly proud to be apart of this organization to help organize the political landscape and also keep it active, we can't wait to see what comes of this.

• Like 1

Please note that all politicians will be required to speak for themselves or provide a representative to do so during verbal debates. 

Our Moderators will not speak for any candidate, as they are a 100% neutral party in the debate, and will not present any side. 

Thank you for understanding!

All Things Political, IPO

I believe that this will allow for members of the public to, much more efficiently, communicate with the current candidates rather than having to visit each individual's campaign thread, post and wait on a response.

At least with this, you can receive answers in real time!

Edited by BrianHamilton

I prefer to keep all information in the official discord. I dont want to take people away from there, nor do i want people to not have a typed record of evrrything i say that has to do with my campaign. There is nothing wrong with the official discord's podium section where thus sort of thing is supposed to go on at.

2 hours ago, Xilvius said:

I prefer to keep all information in the official discord. I dont want to take people away from there, nor do i want people to not have a typed record of evrrything i say that has to do with my campaign. There is nothing wrong with the official discord's podium section where thus sort of thing is supposed to go on at.

The reasoning behind making a discord for the purpose of the debate is to allow us to do certain things we can't do in the official discord, one of those making sure we can ensure order in the debate without everyone speaking at the same time. We also plan on recording the whole debate and transcribing it to the forums, so you have no worries there. We plan on talking to the devs and beach about possibly expanding the IPO into the official discord in the future, but for now we have to use what we have.

26 minutes ago, Identity_Party_Data said:

The reasoning behind making a discord for the purpose of the debate is to allow us to do certain things we can't do in the official discord, one of those making sure we can ensure order in the debate without everyone speaking at the same time. We also plan on recording the whole debate and transcribing it to the forums, so you have no worries there. We plan on talking to the devs and beach about possibly expanding the IPO into the official discord in the future, but for now we have to use what we have.

The current official discord has both a typed podium and a voice chat podium that rarely has people in it. Im not moving my campaign to support unofficial sources. If anyone wants to debate anything, im am always on the official discord and i am always prepared to defend my platforms policies.