Sign in to follow this  
CallOfBooky

Beta release question

8 minutes ago, Bushido0 said:

So weird when game devs don't let you stream the betas to their game. It's only publicity IMO

If the beta looks like shit then it makes sense. If it's a buggy mess you may want to keep it under wraps.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

If the beta looks like shit then it makes sense. If it's a buggy mess you may want to keep it under wraps.

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess it can be better to let those who paid to test it test it and those who didn't wait for formal gameplay depending on the strength of the beta.

9 hours ago, CallOfBooky said:

Will streamers be able to stream the beta/youtubers be able to make video's about i?

Long story short: Yes, you are allowed to stream it and make video content about it. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Bushido0 said:

So weird when game devs don't let you stream the betas to their game. It's only publicity IMO

I think with Identity they will want to get the publicity to show it is finally out, and to gain more money from orders to help them expand :)

• Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 7:45 PM, CallOfBooky said:

Will streamers be able to stream the beta/youtubers be able to make video's about i?

Yes you can stream or make videos of all 3 modules and beta. Keep in mind the modules are not the beta, they are essentially an alpha test.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1