MauriceClinton

AGAINST FASCISM AND CAPITALISM

Lovely People,

We Radical Democrats want a peaceful and friendly Identity-Island. We follow "the Will of the People". We want to take the problems of the people seriously and we want to fight against the problems. The problems are they: The Unified Party, The Roman-Catholic Party and the Royal Family Party

be53a4_fac4cbc50c7b4764b4cb2b9e8a969f78~

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, GoldenPancake said:

Please post this in The Podium section

Yeah Golden is right, generally political party posts are for the Podium sorry

Edited by Dominic_
  • Like 2

The post should be applicable within the general discussion in order to attain the attention of the intermediate apolitical citizens that rarely wander within the podium. 

The "General Discussion" forums is intended for any open discussion. Thus, the subject is permitted to produce a topic that is based on the political aspect of the game, as-well.

P.S. May one PLEASE produce an anti-Fascist and anti-Right propaganda piece for "The Anti-Right Movement" or "The Anti-Right Coalition" in order to prepare for our coalition's/movement's active mobilization against these political parties?

A.R.C. or A.R.M (abbreviations)

• Like 1

RADICAL DEMOCRATIC LEFT PARTY     

and     

PEOPLE'S REVOLUTIONARY PARTY

(TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER)

JOIN US FOR A BETTER FUTURE

be53a4_99bd3129dca94739a0e9267b2314acb2~

So you're against facism yet you're a far Left party? If you're against capitalism I don't think you quite understand how the world works, now I'm not bringing real life stuff into this but capitalism is far more better for people than communism just pointing that out, also you have branded yourself a radical far Left party which doesn't make it any better, if you're radical then that tells me your potentially capable of taking extreme measures which I'm not comfortable with so I sure as hell ain't voting for you and lastly that picture of a spider being crushed makes your party to appear bigoted, in the sense that you think of the right and opposition as nothing more than a bug, you guys really aren't going about this the right way, if you had any sense of democracy then you'd be doing this way differently rather than join us and crush the right, for a party that's against facism you seem to be making it pretty clear who the real facists are and believe me it's not people like me.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343

Omg.....you're Antifa lol. You're against Facism (killed millions) yet you support communism (killed millions) you're going to have to forgive me if that makes no sense at all lol.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jinx said:

Omg.....you're Antifa lol. You're against Facism (killed millions) yet you support communism (killed millions) you're going to have to forgive me if that makes no sense at all lol.

If they had any idea how bad antifa is and how uneducated they are they'd soon change their views, a party like this will never be elected especially because of how bad they've presented themselves, this is nothing more than a Communist dictatorship trying to make themselves out to be the good guys which is exactly how facists work, if anything they're the facists but they'll never listen