Mastahakill

Town Square/Combat Video Questions

Combat Video:
It's been quite awhile and I'm curious when we're getting the combat video gameplay so we can have an idea of combat in Identity and will the video specifically be about combat and weapon mechanics or will you show off other stuff in the video as well?

Town Square:
Will town square have paintball? :) (Please say yes! 
:()

The only answers you are going to get are 50% sure answers from moderators, or opinions from the community. Just gotta sit and wait like the rest of us :P

19 minutes ago, Mastahakill said:

Combat Video:
It's been quite awhile and I'm curious when we're getting the combat video gameplay so we can have an idea of combat in Identity and will the video specifically be about combat and weapon mechanics or will you show off other stuff in the video as well?

Town Square:

The meth shootout video was delayed because one of the developers working on it got very ill. He’s recovering now and the video is back in production. As far as the Town Square video, it will be before the modules release but probably early next year.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

25 minutes ago, Mastahakill said:

Combat Video:

Town Square:

Paintball, no unfortunately not in the modules!

On 03/11/2017 at 11:56 PM, HairyGrenade said:

The meth shootout video was delayed because one of the developers working on it got very ill. He’s recovering now and the video is back in production. As far as the Town Square video, it will be before the modules release but probably early next year.

That's the same excuse I used to miss school. For the credulous the liars.

On 03/11/2017 at 11:56 PM, HairyGrenade said:

That's the same excuse I used not to go to school. For the gullible, the liars.

On 11/3/2017 at 7:40 PM, Mastahakill said:

Combat Video:

Town Square:

There will be paintball as announced in one of the Podcasts with the devs. As far as will there be paint ball in the module. I have yet to confirm such thing. Maybe others in the community will know. Hope this helped.

On 11/4/2017 at 2:29 AM, Luxtar said:

That's the same excuse I used to miss school. For the credulous the liars.

That's the same excuse I used not to go to school. For the gullible, the liars.

Pretty sure being very ill and using a cop out to not do something are two very different things, if you're going to make a statement like that I'd see it from their perspective first, so far all I've seen from you is constant negativity and accusations, if you so wholeheartedly believe this game is a scam and the devs aren't legit then why are you even still here?