• The Front Nationals Party (FN) ~ Marie-Clare Bouchard
    • The Democratic Realist Party (DRP) ~ Jack Lester
    • Conservative Coalition Party (CCP) ~ No Candidate
    • The People's Party (PP) ~ No Candidate
    • The Roman Catholic Party (RCP) ~ No Candidate
    • Thomas Hetch (HETCH)
    • Bobby Cruz (CRUZ)
    • Gene Smith (SMITH)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2017 at 07:36 PM

So a lot has happened over the last day, most of it my fault, but I hope to rectify that by doing this. The current poll Is bring closed and being redone, which is this one. I hope this will allow for an even footing between parties and allow for the most accurate data.

I would like to personally apologise to @Xilvius for the way I handled the situation and for the inconvenience I have caused you. I hope this redo will allow for your supporters to accurately give your party votes.

This poll will last a week, ending on 11/10/2017 at Noon EST. 

We are currently planning a couple of events for the parties to engage in, including a debate that we are setting up between parties, more information will be released soon about that.

Edited by Identity_Party_Data
  • Like 1

Subjects shall be capable of examining the political, economic, and legal platform of "The People's Revolutionary Party" within the link that is located within my signature. 

Simplified:

1. Universal food, clothing, shelter, energy, healthcare, education, and transportation for working-class citizens.
2. Each and every single citizen shall possess the Right to bear arms, with free training and supplies.
3. A Constitutional direct-democracy, which is a political system that is governed by the people.

4. A judicial court system that is represented by the people.

5. Legalization of marijuana

6. The Right to overthrow the government through peaceful or violent means if the representative infringes the Constitution, prior to being convicted within "The People's Constitutional Court".

7. Anti-Discrimination Laws that provide individuals with such benefits, despite their race, gender, age, sex, sexual preference, mental disability, physical disability, religion etc... unless such ideals results in infringing the criminal code of Identity Island. 

Edited by DLimit
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Identity_Party_Data said:

We are currently planning a couple of events for the parties to engage in, including a debate that we are setting up between parties, more information will be released soon about that.

It would be recommended that one produces the topic by themselves by interviewing each and every single party candidate via a message within the inbox in order to ensure that the discussion remains civil and in order.

For example:

Message "The Unified Party" in order to attain their stance on a specific topic. Afterwards, copy and paste "The Unified Party's" response to The People's Revolutionary Party's e-mail account. The P.R.P. shall respond to the message in order for you to copy-paste both opinions on to "The Hamilton Party's" e-mail etc... 

Afterwards, copy-paste the entire discussion within a post, identical to a news reporter that combines a collection of statements from numerous parties into a video or article.

The method will prevent individuals from spamming the topic with unnecessary spam while ensuring that each platform is represented during the discussion. 

Merely a suggestion.

--------------

Another example:

You: "The Unified Party, what is your stance on abortion?"

Unified Party: *Detailed response*

You to P.R.P.: "The Unified Party states that it shall _____ on the topic of abortion. What is your opinion on The Unified Party's stance on abortion?

P..R.P.: *Detailed response*

You to Hamilton Party: It appears that the P.R.P. and U.P. possess differing views on the topic of abortion. Do you possess any thoughts on this matter? Any critiques? What is your opinion on the Right to possess and consume marijuana?

Hamilton party: *Detailed Response*

You to P.R.P.: "The Hamilton Party states ____ regarding your policy on abortion. In the process, The Hamilton Party recommends that marijuana should be ____... any thoughts?

etc...

Each response could be highlighted based on the colour of the party. I.E. The P.R.P.'s statements would be highlighted in red while the other parties would be highlighted in their respective colour.

Edited by DLimit

May one please share the link of each and every political party's main topic within the beginning of the thread? Or, does one intend to produce a topic that involves producing a summary of each and every single party within a separate post in the future?

Edited by DLimit

Just so people know, we will be posting voter guidelines soon that will help to prevent the possibility of voter fraud in the polls, will update here when those go out.

@Identity_Party_Data Thank you for re-doing the polls. I really do believe this was the best route to take. Now we can have an accurate poll with all current parties. A lot of us really appreciate the time you are taking to create these polls

5 minutes ago, ColeBarron said:

@Identity_Party_Data Thank you for re-doing the polls. I really do believe this was the best route to take. Now we can have an accurate poll with all current parties. A lot of us really appreciate the time you are taking to create these polls

I know, it sucks to be you know "that person", the one who has to do the things that make people upset, but hopefully this helps to show I really do want the votes to be accurate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Identity_Party_Data said:

So a lot has happened over the last day, most of it my fault, but I hope to rectify that by doing this. The current poll Is bring closed and being redone, which is this one. I hope this will allow for an even footing between parties and allow for the most accurate data.

I would like to personally apologise to @Xilvius for the way I handled the situation and for the inconvenience I have caused you. I hope this redo will allow for your supporters to accurately give your party votes.

This poll will last a week, ending on 11/10/2017 at Noon EST. 

When is this debate? 

10 minutes ago, Mutant_Pig said:

Vote for the Roman Catholic Party. Removing immoral politicians from the top of Politics!

j96kJRl.png

Church & State should NOT be linked in this way imo.

6 minutes ago, Brumafriend said:

Church & State should NOT be linked in this way imo.

While we do follow Catholic Doctrine we are not a Theocracy. Feel free to check out are policies on the forums.

14 minutes ago, Mutant_Pig said:

Vote for the Roman Catholic Party. Removing immoral politicians from the top of Politics!

j96kJRl.png

First, the Identity-Island should not be ruled Catholic.

And second, There is still freedom of religion and apparently you want to do everything Catholic. Well then, dear people, look forward to church tax if you like it or not. The church tax. A work of Catholics

Not with us! For Freedom of Religion and for the LGBT Rights. They should marry, that's not bad. That's not a problem for the world.

Greetings Chairman Maurice Clinton

VOTE RDLP (Radical Democratic Left Party)

8 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

First, the Identity-Island should not be ruled Catholic.

And second, There is still freedom of religion and apparently you want to do everything Catholic. Well then, dear people, look forward to church tax if you like it or not. The church tax. A work of Catholics

Not with us! For Freedom of Religion and for the LGBT Rights. They should marry, that's not bad. That's not a problem for the world.

Greetings Chairman Maurice Clinton

VOTE RDLP (Radical Democratic Left Party)

I would greatly appreciate it if you would read my parties policies and believes before attempting to slander us. We specifically state that we do not want to do everything Catholic. While many policies are influenced by Catholic doctrine all other religions will be accepted and encouraged to still follow there believes, as it is the Catholic way of life. Also there will be no Church tax. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mutant_Pig said:

I would greatly appreciate it if you would read my parties policies and believes before attempting to slander us. We specifically state that we do not want to do everything Catholic. While many policies are influenced by Catholic doctrine all other religions will be accepted and encouraged to still follow there believes, as it is the Catholic way of life. Also there will be no Church tax. 

That's what you say now, but if you're honest, that's the question. There you lie to yourself.

7 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

That's what you say now, but if you're honest, that's the question. There you lie to yourself.

Since lying is both a sin and unappealing to the lord I can assure you I am not.

Edited by Mutant_Pig

7 minutes ago, Mutant_Pig said:

Since lying is both a sin and unappealing to the lord I can assure you I am not.

I am Christian myself, but I am also left, so I support the Christian Left. And that is much better than Catholicism.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPPirBAAc1T_747Ic9Xe7

You will absolutly never support that. That's really sad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

I am Christian myself, but I am also left, so I support the Christian Left. And that is much better than Catholicism.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPPirBAAc1T_747Ic9Xe7

You will absolutly never support that. That's really sad.

As of now the Roman Catholic Party does not support Gay Marriage. Once again if you would have read my policies gay relationships and other organizations are not illegal.