Heyy everyone, have a few question about the heist/robbery functions:

Q1: So when you rob a bank if you have a hostage/hostages will you be able to ask for things (e.g. - safe passage)??

Q2: Will you ever be able to get off the police radar after a robbery??

Q3: Will you be on the police radar if you do meth jobs without being seen by police??

Q4: If you have a gang who hits the bank, will everyone in the gang be on the radar or only the ones at the scene??

Q5: Regarding Q4, if it is only those on the scene that get caught on the radar could you take the money to someone in the gang who wasn't on the scene who could take and store the money safely??

Q6: How does the money system work (i.e. money transferring/storing)?? Would I be caught due to depositing a large sum of money (from a heist)??

Q7: Would I be able to drop the money off somewhere safe (e.g. - owned offices, apartments, houses, warehouses, stores, etc)??

Thnx for any answers you can give, much appreciated

- Rory ♥‿♥

Edited by NotGummyBear
Added in my signature ( - Rory ♥‿♥ )

In regards to this, I have a plan that you could rob a bank, and with hostages ask for safe passage (able to get to your car without any shooting/troubles), drive around and hopefully lose the police. Meet up with someone who the cops did not see involved with it who can take the money and store it somewhere safe. You get low from the cops (if you're able to get off their radars of course) and then you can 'relax' and can plan the next move. Another question:

Q: Can you have relations/ties with lawyers or legal people who can help you get away with crimes if they are able to?? Or would it be considered 'cheating'??

If it is possible then if you are to be caught by the cops, providing you had hidden your face with masks you could get your lawyers to help you out of the situation.

Thnx appreciate any feedback/answers!!

Q1: Most likely

Q2: If they add something into the game and you have the right connections, yea sure, but don't expect the easiness of calling Lester and asking him for the cops to get off your tale

Q3: If the law enforcement has reason to believe you are dealing/cooking meth than yes, but if they don't see you and suspect nothing, than your good

Q4: Just like real life, if you are cooperating in the heist, you are a suspect. 

Q5: Of Course, just make sure the transaction is safe and undisclosed, just make sure no one finds out.

Q6: Not sure, sorry

Q7: I believe so

Q8: Yes, everybody doesn't love their job, and after all it's a video game and people get bored. I won't be surprised if their is dirty cops that can help your criminal work.

Q9: Yes, but I doubt many people want to be lawyer, although their is some on the forums. Only two won't be able to help the hundreds of criminals.  

Thnx for the answers @Micky_Tohmpson
With Q4, I mean like if cops never see them due to them not being on the scene then they would technically won't be seen as a suspect right?? then they could be waiting in an alley way or some other spot and the swap over can be done then

6 hours ago, NotGummyBear said:

With Q4, I mean like if cops never see them due to them not being on the scene then they would technically won't be seen as a suspect right?? then they could be waiting in an alley way or some other spot and the swap over can be done then

Because they were an accomplice to the crime.

On 11/3/2017 at 10:11 AM, NotGummyBear said:

Q1: So when you rob a bank if you have a hostage/hostages will you be able to ask for things (e.g. - safe passage)??

Q3: Will you be on the police radar if you do meth jobs without being seen by police??

Q4: If you have a gang who hits the bank, will everyone in the gang be on the radar or only the ones at the scene??

Q5: Regarding Q4, if it is only those on the scene that get caught on the radar could you take the money to someone in the gang who wasn't on the scene who could take and store the money safely??

Q6: How does the money system work (i.e. money transferring/storing)?? Would I be caught due to depositing a large sum of money (from a heist)??

Q7: Would I be able to drop the money off somewhere safe (e.g. - owned offices, apartments, houses, warehouses, stores, etc)??

- Rory ♥‿♥

Q1: Yes

Q2: You will be able to loose the cops, yes. Also what do you mean by radar, there is no radar like GTA 5.

Q3: Yes the cops will have reason to arrest you if they find you making meth or get a warrant to storm your RV if you are thought to be making meth.

Q4: Only the ones on scene or the ones that get revealed to be part of your gang by other gangmates or informants.

Q5: Well if they came up to you and took the money and drove away the cops would follow them..

Q6: You will have a wallet and bank account. I don't think your bank account can be viewed or traced (Not sure)

Q7: Well yes, if you looset he police. But no houses or apartments as those are "safezones"

Thnx for the reply @YouKnowBro
In regards of the radar I heard on the map the cops will be able to see like a circle in the general area you are in, the more 'stars' you have the smaller the circle. That's what I seen in a video of someone talking about the game

3 hours ago, NotGummyBear said:

Thnx for the reply @YouKnowBro
In regards of the radar I heard on the map the cops will be able to see like a circle in the general area you are in, the more 'stars' you have the smaller the circle. That's what I seen in a video of someone talking about the game

Correct. Any crime you commit will put a temporary “bounty” on you. Depending on the severity of the crime will determine how long it lasts. 

16 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Correct. Any crime you commit will put a temporary “bounty” on you. Depending on the severity of the crime will determine how long it lasts. 

Do you mean like gta v where there is a minimal or what? Cuz I'm 99% sure there won't be a minimap. If this isn't what you mean please correct me as I am confused and want to give you as much info as possible

5 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

Do you mean like gta v where there is a minimal or what? Cuz I'm 99% sure there won't be a minimap. If this isn't what you mean please correct me as I am confused and want to give you as much info as possible

No it will appear above your players head.

3 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Does that mean that everyone, even those who aren't aware of the bounty you have on your head, will be able to identify you as wanted?

8 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Does that mean that everyone, even those who aren't aware of the bounty you have on your head, will be able to identify you as wanted?

I believe so, I know it’s not set in stone. It may show in a list and above your head.

26 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

I believe so, I know it’s not set in stone. It may show in a list and above your head.

They may have mentioned some kind of database in a Dev  stream I watched a while back

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me I forgot about that. Didn't they say that if you look directly at the person it will appear but not all the time?

20 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

So as long as the cops don't catch you and have no suspicion of you doing anything illegal, you're good? @HairyGrenade

Yes

On 11/3/2017 at 10:11 AM, NotGummyBear said:

- Rory ♥‿♥

If I would like to apply for your crew as a get away driver. Let me know if you get this message.

Just now, Barracuda1 said:

I would like to apply for your crew as a get away driver. Let me know if you get this message.