ChozkaR

Upgrading packages

Question

Hi,

I have since before bought the "Founder" package and now I am considering upgrading to another package.

If I would buy the "Motorist" package now and later on feel that another 30 dollars is well spent and upgrade again but to the "Homeowner" package, will I then
- Have both the rusted car and the old dirt bike? 
- Get the 1000 dollars from each package for a total of 2000?

I understand that I won't get another passport or another beta access to give away but the things above is something I am a bit confused about.

Thank you,

Oskar

Edited by ChozkaR

3 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, ChozkaR said:

Hi,

I have since before bought the "Founder" package and now I am considering upgrading to another package.

If I would buy the "Motorist" package now and later on feel that another 30 dollars is well spent and upgrade again but to the "Homeowner" package, will I then
- Have both the rusted car and the old dirt bike? 
- Get the 1000 dollars from each package for a total of 2000?

I understand that I won't get another passport or another beta access to give away but the things above is something I am a bit confused about.

Thank you,

Oskar

Hey Oskar, upgrading now is a great idea as later prices will go up and you won't be able to get things like cars with the packages when the new shop comes out with Town Square.

About  your questions, you will only get he bike and not the car when you upgrade and you will only get 1000, not an extra 1000.  Hope I answered your questions :) 

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

You only get what is in the upgraded package, you do not receive lets say you go from motorist to biker, you will not get both only the one you upgraded to.

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1