Sign in to follow this  
Boxfinate

Hey Guys!

Hey guys and gals.

My names Brodie (Aka Boxfinate), I'm an Australian gamer and love my simulator games.

I've been following this game and these forums for around 2 and a half years now and had pre-ordered the game around a year ago. I have finally decided to join the community forums due to the release date of Town Square being announced and i'm so excited and cannot wait to join in on the action. I hope there may be some other Australians out there willing to team up with me upon full release and create a nice business.

Cheers guys.

24 minutes ago, Boxfinate said:

Hey guys and gals.

My names Brodie (Aka Boxfinate), I'm an Australian gamer and love my simulator games.

I've been following this game and these forums for around 2 and a half years now and had pre-ordered the game around a year ago. I have finally decided to join the community forums due to the release date of Town Square being announced and i'm so excited and cannot wait to join in on the action. I hope there may be some other Australians out there willing to team up with me upon full release and create a nice business.

Cheers guys.

Welcome, remember to read the FAQ's and dev blogs as they give all the info you should need :) 

• Like 1

Woot welcome!

Looks like you were given all the links. I hope you enjoy your stay here and would love to get to know you a little better.