NotGummyBear

More then one character??

Sorry if this has been answered, I tried searching up a few things but couldn't find anything. So just wondering would you be able to have more than one character, for example, one as a criminal than one as a cop, just an example as I would guess going from a known criminal to a cop wouldn't be easy. I think this would be a good idea as if you want to change your career/life and want to eventually go back you most likely couldn't.

Thnx <3

1 hour ago, NotGummyBear said:

Sorry if this has been answered, I tried searching up a few things but couldn't find anything. So just wondering would you be able to have more than one character, for example, one as a criminal than one as a cop, just an example as I would guess going from a known criminal to a cop wouldn't be easy. I think this would be a good idea as if you want to change your career/life and want to eventually go back you most likely couldn't.

Thnx <3

Yes you can create 2 characters for the official servers but to change from one to the other, you would need to leave and rejoin the server in order to do so.

You can and indeed go from criminal to cop but it will indeed be hard on you to do it.

7 minutes ago, NotGummyBear said:

Thnx for the info @LuckyDuck

For criminal and cop, you can actually just clock out for the day on the same character and go straight to drug smuggling. You're free to choose.

If you can have 2 characters than can you delete one?.

(to start again)

Edited by Killed_IRL

10 minutes ago, Killed_IRL said:

If you can have 2 characters than can you delete one?.

(to start again)

Most definitely.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Killed_IRL said:

How about inventory is it shared or locked for only the character that you used at that time?.

Good question. I was just about to ask that. Is in-game cash, housing, weapons shared between characters?

3 hours ago, Killed_IRL said:

How about inventory is it shared or locked for only the character that you used at that time?.