Sign in to follow this  
JSpenceGlass

Hi I'm Jon :)

Hello friend, 

I can not wait for the release!  I really want to test all of the jobs out to see how they work with the laws. (good luck to governers, mayors, etc.) I'm also very excited to try making some art for your homes and clothing for our classy folk. The customizations look great! I'm glad the Asylum team is doing this.  Nice to meet everyone! 

Sincerely, 

JSpenceGlass

46 minutes ago, JSpenceGlass said:

Hello friend, 

I can not wait for the release!  I really want to test all of the jobs out to see how they work with the laws. (good luck to governers, mayors, etc.) I'm also very excited to try making some art for your homes and clothing for our classy folk. The customizations look great! I'm glad the Asylum team is doing this.  Nice to meet everyone! 

Sincerely, 

JSpenceGlass

Hey John, welcome to Identoty!  Just a warning that there will not he jobs in the first module that is coming out in March, but there will be various activites.

Hey John welcome to Identity Forums! And yeah I cant wait for Houses customizations. As well as the Karaoke that is going to be in TownSquare :D

I didn't think jobs would be this early anyway really. All the factors needed to take into consideration for jobs, money, and proper management are going to make the coding take a while. We got the beta for the rough sketch of the final release though. And I hope to help improve it by letting them know about bugs, or glitches, or anything that can help them.