Identity_Party_Org

Poll currently running (Update)

The Identity_Party_Data is currently running a poll to make a base line for political statistics for the community and parties, I'm posting this notice in the general chat so that we can have a good general idea about the political climate of the game as well as the community. If you have the chance can you please look through the current political parties of the game and vote for the one you most support.

Thank you for your help and we hope to give you the most accurate and reliable political data for all citizens.

Edited by Identity_Party_Data

Examine the policies of "The People's Revolutionary Party" by clicking on the link within the signature of this post.

Subjects may pose questions regarding the policies, objectives, structure, and functionality of the organization, as-well.

We are currently redoing the poll because of issues with the last poll, if you haven't voted yet I kindly ask you to go vote real quick so that we may gain the most accurate data for the polls. Again I thank anyone who participates for helping this out. Just in case you missed it above, here it is again: