Sign in to follow this  
Killed_IRL

Hotel, Motel or Backpackers

I would love to own a motel with a club, bar and restaurant like utility's.

It would be a great way to socialize and a chance to explore a little if your not from the area, if this is possible it would need staff.

Keen?

I could be wrong but I don't believe you will actually be able to own hotels and such, but you can rent out your house to people.

• Like 2

On 01/11/2017 at 9:59 AM, Killed_IRL said:

It would be a great way to socialize and a chance to explore a little if your not from the area, if this is possible it would need staff.

Keen?

Yes, Hotels are un-ownable.

• Like 2

Are you only able to own and rent one home at a time? Does that mean you can own a home and rent it out, but then you won't be able to live there because you're already renting it? Or can you own two homes but only have the other whilst you're renting out the house? Or will we just have to live in the apartments if we're renting out the home, @LuckyDuck?

• Like 1

On 23/12/2017 at 1:42 AM, BrianHamilton said:

Are you only able to own and rent one home at a time? Does that mean you can own a home and rent it out, but then you won't be able to live there because you're already renting it? Or can you own two homes but only have the other whilst you're renting out the house? Or will we just have to live in the apartments if we're renting out the home, @LuckyDuck?

I believe you are only able to own and rent 1 home at atime and will need to live in a apartment while renting said home out

On 11/1/2017 at 4:59 AM, Killed_IRL said:

Keen?

I think this is a fantastic idea. It could make the lives of explorers a lot easier and more fun, that's for sure.

Bars, too. Being able to sit down for a drink from a bartender who can actually hold a conversation would be nice.

I hope those both end upĀ on the list of things we're likely to see in the future.

• Like 1