Kyleson

The Prison System

I remember hearing a while back from the developers that prison would be more than just a place that you go to when you break a law. It'll be a thriving society. if that's the case, what features will be added to prisons? Will there be commissary for prisoners, will prisoners be able to get visits from friends or whomever, will you be able to sell contraband within prisons....... will you be able to break out?  These are only a few of the many questions I have about the prison system.

11 minutes ago, Kyleson said:

I remember hearing a while back from the developers that prison would be more than just a place that you go to when you break a law. It'll be a thriving society. if that's the case, what features will be added to prisons? Will there be commissary for prisoners, will prisoners be able to get visits from friends or whomever, will you be able to sell contraband within prisons....... will you be able to break out?  These are only a few of the many questions I have about the prison system.

I was told people can't visit people in prison. You will be able to break out I believe and there will be many actives like creating gangs and varies other options.

6 hours ago, Kyleson said:

Yes, you can break out, people can break you out but beware cops will swarm the place in no time I am sure. You can craft makeshift weapons in prison, sell contraband, and do various jobs or do other various lot of things.

• Like 3