Have Department of Drug Administration (DEA)?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Have DEA for drug enforcement in the community rp?

I think we should have the DEA because if we are a to community players may want to have a gang and they sell drugs having the DEA can prevent to many drugs getting sold out so what DEA does is enforce drug use and they do drug bust to stop drug operations and this can help with existing drugs and make the rp more fun for players.

40 minutes ago, AlexKingley said:

I think we should have the DEA because if we are a to community players may want to have a gang and they sell drugs having the DEA can prevent to many drugs getting sold out so what DEA does is enforce drug use and they do drug bust to stop drug operations and this can help with existing drugs and make the rp more fun for players.

The normal Police will do such things.

@LuckyDuck But some officers will not be able to do that because of their job what police do is patrol and they are only supposed to enforce the law in that city. But DEA they come from different city or something and they do drug must and stop like cartel and the other gangs and they are more qualified and trained to do what police officers cant.

4 hours ago, AlexKingley said:

The game trailer confirmed, patrol, SWAT, detective, and DEA. Things can change over time though, especially two years.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, AlexKingley said:

@LuckyDuck But some officers will not be able to do that because of their job what police do is patrol and they are only supposed to enforce the law in that city. But DEA they come from different city or something and they do drug must and stop like cartel and the other gangs and they are more qualified and trained to do what police officers cant.

DEA is confirmed, my bad on that part and so yes.