Dominic_

Dev Blog Tomorrow Confirmed

From messages in Identity's official discord (https://discord.gg/ffZ4bX8) it has been confirmed by Beach Ball that tomorrow there will be a Dev Blog with the release date in it! The Devs have been working hard and also plan to release a gameplay footage video sometime next week hopefully :)  

On top of all of this, they are making their own anti-cheat so that it is perfect for Identity.  What town square will include, in the words of BeachBall the community manager, "town square is pretty much what the name implies, get to check out stuff regarding housing (apartments), cinema, karaoke, social aspect stuff." 

Later on will come the SWAT Module, which will include some guns to include gunfights to the game, then next should be the racing module, with streets, racetracks and cars. 

I trust most of you (like me) will be really glad to hear all this :D See you all in the module

Edit: Just to clarify IF for any reason they choose that they need a slight delay, don't be discouraged, it will come ;) 

Double Edit: More confirmation it should be on the 31st 

Edited by Dominic_
  • Like 13

2 hours ago, Dominic_ said:

Edit: Just to clarify IF for any reason they choose that they need a slight delay, don't be discouraged, it will come ;) 

This is the only thing that I saw in that post. Not to be negative, just sounds a bit familiar.

5 minutes ago, Notic3 said:

This is the only thing that I saw in that post. Not to be negative, just sounds a bit familiar.

Yeah, I was worried people would just see that.   It has to be said, but I highly doubt it won't be tomorrow :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dominic_ said:

Yeah, I was worried people would just see that.   It has to be said, but I highly doubt it won't be tomorrow :) 

Not really about the dev blog, just in general. This company is known for delaying certain things. This will help make their case based on what happens from now on. I still have faith.

1 hour ago, Notic3 said:

Not really about the dev blog, just in general. This company is known for delaying certain things. This will help make their case based on what happens from now on. I still have faith.

For me, I'd rather they delay the release of the game but deliver a quality product rather than rush out the game just to appease those who want the game to come out earlier but release a terrible game. But that's just me. :)

2 hours ago, Kyleson said:

For me, I'd rather they delay the release of the game but deliver a quality product rather than rush out the game just to appease those who want the game to come out earlier but release a terrible game. But that's just me. :)

It's not a matter of delays(I don't mind them), look at the AMOUNT of delays these devs have had. Releasing a simple video was delayed by months, I mean c'mon. 

Edited by Notic3

I am so stoked for the dev vlog tomorrow! I need to pleg asap! 

56 minutes ago, Notic3 said:

It's not a matter of delays(I don't mind them), look at the AMOUNT of delays these devs have had. Releasing a simple video was delayed by months, I mean c'mon. 

You have to keep in mind the goals of the game and the development team size. They wanted to get the game out to use as fast as possible instead of the video, they also didn't have a community manager then and @Paratus had his hands very full. I do understand where you come from though. If you want to get the feel of roleplay while you wait, GTA V RP is very amazing!

I agree that quality requires all the time it takes.

Better to wait for a good product to use rather than having the satisfaction of starting, but being disappointed and having trouble using it.

Anyway, I think that having an exploratory version, even defective and incomplete, can help developers find errors and bugs faster through users reports... so I hope to see the "test" version soon, testing it to improve it :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Discorded said:

yo the hype making me HARD asf

Says the person who was saying it'd come months late >.>