LuciousTimes

THE ROYAL FAMILY PARTY NEEDS!

THE ROYAL FAMILY IS IN NEED OF PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD WITH EITHER VIDEO, GRAPHIC DESIGN, PHOTOSHOP, ETC. BE SURE TO PM. THANK YOU!

So is the Royal Family Party now a full business? Cause this is posted in an area for businesses, if you're looking for people to work for you and not creating a business, I would suggest posting in the job bank. It is there for people to find employers. 

32 minutes ago, slovaceck said:

So is the Royal Family Party now a full business? Cause this is posted in an area for businesses, if you're looking for people to work for you and not creating a business, I would suggest posting in the job bank. It is there for people to find employers. 

No, we do employ people! Only volunteership is acceptable, we'd hate to use taxes to pay our workers! In my eyes it's still business!

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

No, we do employ people! Only volunteership is acceptable, we'd hate to use taxes to pay our workers! In my eyes it's still business!

Yes, I understand that, but the thread you posted in is for businesses. If you just want to hire people, post in the Job Bank, like Mr. Hamilton did. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, slovaceck said:

Yes, I understand that, but the thread you posted in is for businesses. If you just want to hire people, post in the Job Bank, like Mr. Hamilton did. 

Do you consider volunteering something someone is hired to do?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Do you consider volunteering something someone is hired to do?

Sure, I guess. But what I'm trying to say is that you have posted a job advertisement thread in an area for businesses. If you are just looking to get people to work for you, you need to post in the Job Bank, not the area for full businesses. 

10 minutes ago, slovaceck said:

Sure, I guess. But what I'm trying to say is that you have posted a job advertisement thread in an area for businesses. If you are just looking to get people to work for you, you need to post in the Job Bank, not the area for full businesses. 

Okay...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, slovaceck said:

@LuciousTimes So why did you post in the main business thread?

In my opinion,  the main business thread isn't simply for people making businesses! Just like the Podium isn't just for people and their campaigns! I feel as though the Job Bank is for people that have businesses to advertise jobs within their business! My party isn't a business, I just felt that people seeking business would seek within the Board Room. To me, volunteering is business!

• Like 2

The Job Bank is a subforum to recruit people to join your business/organization/etc.

The business forum itself is meant to introduce your business, what you do, etc.

• Like 1