• Radical Democratic Left Party (RDLP) ~ Maurice Clinton
    • The Front Nationals Party (FN) ~ FrancePourLaVie
    • The Democratic Realist Party (DRP) ~ Jack Lester
    • The People's Party (PP) ~ No Candidate
    • Thomas Hetch (HETCH)
    • Bobby Cruz (CRUZ)
    • Gene Smith (SMITH)
    • The Unified Party ~ No Candidate

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2017 at 04:20 PM

7 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

I demand the Unified Party have representation on this poll.

Though I highly agree with the fact that everyone and every party needs representation I believe "demand" is a harsh choice of language.

• Like 1

I demand the unified party ask politely :)

Joking aside...you can ask politely I am sure it will be his pleasure. Being polite in the choice of words tends to get you much further. Just a heads up although im almost certain you didn't mean it that way

8 minutes ago, Jackomac43 said:

This is a great way to track support for parties, thanks for keeping it updated.

As for the Unified Party I believe they should be given an equal voice despite their "limited" ideology.

Glad to hear, and hopefully the lateness of your entry doesn't effect you (btw, it looks like it isn't). Always nice to see a new political party, hope to see more of you.

Just a reminder: Polling ends November 6th at Noon EST, please party leader push your supporters to vote in the poll so we know what the general political state of the forums is. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jax said:

I demand to see the unified party in here!

Perhaps if you tried asking nicely.

By "demanding", you're acting incredibly rude and unprofessional.

It is such a shame that "The Unified Party" had attained the majority of the votes due to their appeal to the "apolitical" community.

I am already predicting that subjects shall not take the political aspect of the game very seriously.

Edited poll again:

Removed The Unified Party since it seems a majority of people who voted for them don't take this as serious as this poll is intended. Sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

25 minutes ago, DLimit said:

It is such a shame that "The Unified Party" had attained the majority of the votes due to their appeal to the "apolitical" community.

I am already predicting that subjects shall not take the political aspect of the game very seriously.

The problem has been fixed, sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, NanoSpace said:

The problem has been fixed, sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Thank you very much, good sir. It was a bit strange for one to witness a party, that consists of zero platforms or policies, function as the dominating party within the game.

It is honestly appreciated.

• Like 3

Unified party shouldnt have been removed. We had votes and you just took them away on a whim because you felt like it. That makes this poll biased.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

Unified party shouldnt have been removed. We had votes and you just took them away on a whim because you felt like it. That makes this poll biased.

I already know you were joking about it, I was with you, the joke is over and it's time to be serious again.

26 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

Btw, stop messaging me, I'm not going to engage with you anymore over you being a troll when I was with you when you were joking around about this. That is the end of this discussion I really do hope you have a nice day and not get stuck on this and just get more upset.

12 minutes ago, NanoSpace said:

Btw, stop messaging me, I'm not going to engage with you anymore over you being a troll when I was with you when you were joking around about this. That is the end of this discussion I really do hope you have a nice day and not get stuck on this and just get more upset.

Just turn off message notifications from him and if he continues to harass and annoy you, report him.

1 hour ago, Xilvius said:

I have to say, a party with little generosity and understanding will definitely have a governor put up. If they should still win, then Hallelujah. That would be sad. Greetings Chairman Maurice Clinton

be53a4_eb7d5b351b8045fba141ce53a5a91a03~

47 minutes ago, NanoSpace said:

I wasn't joking about this, so no, you weren't with me when I was joking about this. Also I don't appreciate being called a troll when I'm doing nothing of the sort. My Unified Party thread will be updated with our platform due to high demand. I expect we will be placed back on the poll, because we are, in fact, a legitimate platform. I wasn't joking when I made it, I'm not joking now.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

CCP has no official candidate 

Ahh sorry, was told you were the candidate

THROUGH IDENTITY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BE WHO I AM AND REPRESENT PEOPLE AND IDEOLOGIES THAT FIT MY HONEST BELIEFS. IT'S RARE FOR PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT, FOR THAT REASON AND MORE I SAY THANKS TO THE OTHER CANDIDATES FOR RUNNING, THANKS TO THE VOTERS FOR VOTING AND THANKS TO THE POLLERS FOR POLLING.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

THROUGH IDENTITY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BE WHO I AM AND REPRESENT PEOPLE AND IDEOLOGIES THAT FIT MY HONEST BELIEFS. IT'S RARE FOR PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT, FOR THAT REASON AND MORE I SAY THANKS TO THE OTHER CANDIDATES FOR RUNNING, THANKS TO THE VOTERS FOR VOTING AND THANKS TO THE POLLERS FOR POLLING.

Damn...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

LION VS. MAN...KING OF THE JUNGLE VS. KING OF THE LANDS! THE LIFE OF A LION IS VERY ENJOYABLE! :D 

In other words, you can either vote for a man who, for some reason, pretends to be a magically talking, bipedal lion or you can vote for someone who isn't insane.

6 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

In other words, you can either vote for a man who, for some reason, pretends to be a magically talking, bipedal lion or you can vote for someone who isn't insane.

Agreed on that one Mr. Hamilton

This is for the polling agency:

How come you removed a party from the poll? You biased the poll at that point and it was no longer fair. If you want to show a true poll, you can's adjust it once you put someone in. Ultimately, you cannot stop people from running when the real elections occur, and if there are lots of people voting for a disliked candidate, then they will still win, you can't just scratch them off the ballot and forget about it. 

I would suggest however, that you maybe narrow the polls down to say a top 5 and have a second round, then you could possibly eliminate any trolls or people who really do not need to be in the poll. That way you could also narrow it down to a top 2 or so. 

8 minutes ago, slovaceck said:

Agreed on that one Mr. Hamilton

This is for the polling agency:

How come you removed a party from the poll? You biased the poll at that point and it was no longer fair. If you want to show a true poll, you can's adjust it once you put someone in. Ultimately, you cannot stop people from running when the real elections occur, and if there are lots of people voting for a disliked candidate, then they will still win, you can't just scratch them off the ballot and forget about it. 

I would suggest however, that you maybe narrow the polls down to say a top 5 and have a second round, then you could possibly eliminate any trolls or people who really do not need to be in the poll. That way you could also narrow it down to a top 2 or so. 

@Xilvius was removed as he had no standing policies or standing descriptions of his party and thus, we did not know enough about him or what he stood for. As just stated, he had no policies and he had no laws. He didn't mention anything. His thread must have only taken 10 seconds to think of.

This poll was created to keep track of the most current, SERIOUS candidates. If you're not willing to put in the time and effort to make a detailed campaign thread, you're clearly not taking it seriously enough. He even stated that he wasn't trying.

• Like 1