YaboyJax

For the devs

Remember, don't rush to release the first module. We don't want Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 to happen again, do we?

• Like 1

You don't need to remind them not to rush. They are in no hurry whatsoever!! haha. These people have stolen our money and have people like you defending them. I check back here every few months to see if they have even attempted to release anything tangible. They haven't. The 1st module was supposed to be out in MARCH 2017 and that has been pushed to the point that next march is only about 4 months away...haha. You making another dumb update being "on their side" is part of the problem. I've already kissed my money goodbye and now I just come here for humor. You should do the same because you  are never playing this game. None of us are.

1 hour ago, ShadowSuperior said:

You don't need to remind them not to rush. They are in no hurry whatsoever!! haha. These people have stolen our money and have people like you defending them. I check back here every few months to see if they have even attempted to release anything tangible. They haven't. The 1st module was supposed to be out in MARCH 2017 and that has been pushed to the point that next march is only about 4 months away...haha. You making another dumb update being "on their side" is part of the problem. I've already kissed my money goodbye and now I just come here for humor. You should do the same because you  are never playing this game. None of us are.

If you have no faith in the game or developers, that's fine. But do not annoy people who have patience and understand game development with it.

Edited by GoldenPancake
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ShadowSuperior said:

You should probably tune in to see the devblogs and their dev streams, and see the progress they've made instead of coming back every few months to laugh, if you are taking your time out of your day to do that, you must still care. You can always request a refund via emailing Paratus, no need to be toxic about it. If you know anything about game development, which i know you don't, is that you cannot always rely on a release date, game development can be unpredictable.

Edited by Narc
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ShadowSuperior said:

These people have stolen our money

From where do you know it? Do you have any source?