Sign in to follow this  
LucazDaKing

Atrum

Hello everyone. It is my delight and pleasure to introduce you to my organization, Atrum.

So who are we? We are an underground organization of people who like to play with our food. We don't go straight in for the kill in every scenario, oh no. Even a cat likes to play with the mouse before delivering the final blow. We like to sit back and observe. After all, observation is key to success.

The ranking structure is simple. I am the boss, you are not. The amount of power you have is dependant on how much I like you. How much I like you is dependant on how much you do. You are expected to follow my orders without question. In return, you will receive great rewards. Not only do I have friends in the political arena, but I also have a business which I like to launder my hard earned cash through every now and then. I also receive funding from an unnamed associate.

I am not stupid. I am aware that you will think I am bluffing. I am a liar. I am saying all of this with no evidence to back it up. Well, I suppose you are right. Not that I am lying, but I certainly don't feel the need to prove myself to you.

So yes, I already have a back bone. I have already established friends entwined in all sorts of positions in the hierarchy of the jungle. The question is, who is willing to join me in my journey to creating an unstoppable force. Who is willing to sign over to me their complete, unquestionable loyalty.

Thank you.