Hi there! Have been watching the progress of this games for a while and have finally gotten round to offering a pledge, and with it I thought I'd come and say hi!

Really looking forward to seeing how this game evolves and can't wait to try out some social things when the first module lands.

Anyways, greetings once more!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Papa_Hedge said:

Hi there! Have been watching the progress of this games for a while and have finally gotten round to offering a pledge, and with it I thought I'd come and say hi!

Really looking forward to seeing how this game evolves and can't wait to try out some social things when the first module lands.

Hello and welcome! If you have any questions make sure to use here. Here is a link to two FAQs. Here and here. My signature has a link to the official Identity discord with the devs! Also make sure to read the rules! If you want to see some screenshots click here. Make sure to also tune in to the twitch streams on Monday-Wednesday at 3PM EST. 

Edited by Villasenor
  • Like 1

On 28/10/2017 at 11:37 PM, Papa_Hedge said:

Welcome!  Hope you enjoy it here, make sure to join the discord and make a post if you have a question now in the FAQ :) 

• Like 1

Hi all just popping here to say hello i can't really express my excitement for this game coz it's enormous !! 

But welcome fellow  Immigrants   see you guys in the module sooner or later hahah :)

• Like 1

Thank you all for your kind welcome <3

I'm on the Discord now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction