Sofetios

A Bookwriter? Can we make money selling books? or does it have to be to the library.

I was wondering if anyone knew if I could sell books i write. i was going to try and make a bookstore if possible. i just hope books aren't just for the library.If anyone knows if we can sell books please let me know.

• Like 3

I have no clue but that would be a cool Idea, to read novels that players have written. I would like to see that implemented into this game as well.

I might be completely wrong here as I search for the correct clip, BUT I do believe you will be able to write and sell your books, or just have them in the library! Once/If I can find the clip I'll be sure to post it!

Thank you Dimmies and Lucioustimes! Its good to know that we likely can sell books and not just have them in the library.

On 10/28/2017 at 4:19 PM, Sofetios said:

I was wondering if anyone knew if I could sell books i write. i was going to try and make a bookstore if possible. i just hope books aren't just for the library.If anyone knows if we can sell books please let me know.

You guys can begin reading the book i have started for Idenity once the game launches and i am able to sell this book in game. I wanna be the first to publish a book. Here is a sample Champter 1 let me know what ya think.

On 28.10.2017 at 10:19 PM, Sofetios said:

On 4.11.2017 at 12:25 PM, Bushido0 said:

As a writer (of mostly unpublished short stories) I very much look forward to this aspect.

On 30.10.2017 at 7:01 PM, Dimmies said:

I might be completely wrong here as I search for the correct clip, BUT I do believe you will be able to write and sell your books, or just have them in the library! Once/If I can find the clip I'll be sure to post it!

On 30.10.2017 at 7:24 AM, rebelhollar said:

I have no clue but that would be a cool Idea, to read novels that players have written. I would like to see that implemented into this game as well.

Hi my name is Maurice Clinton (Candidat, Chairman and Founder of the Radical Democratic Left Party). You will now be our literary history. We protect it immediately. Your books are to be sold! Of course I will also get and read them. Good luck writing, wishes Maurice Clinton (Candidate of the RDLP)

When you have question about me or my party then ask me.

• Like 1

I think it would be awesome to not only be able to write books, but sell books written by others, as well.

We could form a book club! Ahhh! I'm way too excited about this now!