Sign in to follow this  
Bushido0

Finding bodies (or injured people) before paramedics.

I asked this question on someone else's post ages ago. I think people thought I was trolling and the post kind of went dead. I hope you guys don't mind if I ask it once more. 

I think I heard somewhere if someone gets hurt, or if you see someone gets killed etc, you can call 911(or whatever) and get paramedics or police dispatched. And if you don't call them, they'll get an automatic dispatch in a few minutes. Okay, what if someone got hit by a drive-by and was seriously injured, or killed. Could you:

A: Loot the body, or rob the injured person before emergency crew arrive?
Or

B: Could you kidnap the injured person by stowing them into the boot of your car, etc...?

TL;DR: Is there a ragdoll physics system in place where you can pick up bodies, for both bad guys wanting to kidnap people/hide bodies, and for paramedics that need to take the injured people to the hospital etc? And is there looting of other injured or killed players?

• Like 1

Let's just hope it isn't like altis life. They should add a realistic ballistics system. Main arteries = bleedout, headshot = 99% of the time an insta kill, gut shot = a long painful death giving the paramedics time to bring you to the hospital, or you can get up close for a double tap to the head. Etc etc. I found that in altis life, seems very very casual and not immersive.

1 hour ago, Bushido0 said:

I asked this question on someone else's post ages ago. I think people thought I was trolling and the post kind of went dead. I hope you guys don't mind if I ask it once more. 

I think I heard somewhere if someone gets hurt, or if you see someone gets killed etc, you can call 911(or whatever) and get paramedics or police dispatched. And if you don't call them, they'll get an automatic dispatch in a few minutes. Okay, what if someone got hit by a drive-by and was seriously injured, or killed. Could you:

A: Loot the body, or rob the injured person before emergency crew arrive?
Or

B: Could you kidnap the injured person by stowing them into the boot of your car, etc...?

TL;DR: Is there a ragdoll physics system in place where you can pick up bodies, for both bad guys wanting to kidnap people/hide bodies, and for paramedics that need to take the injured people to the hospital etc? And is there looting of other injured or killed players?

Well at least in Altis Life you can't just loot people who are injured or dead, but I don't think / know if that will be the case in this game, they have not specified.  I think that you should be able to, but it would be annoying as it would encourage a lot more RDM as people will just kill you, take all of your stuff, and run off.

As for taking people hostage, I'm sure you will be able to run up and take injured people hostage.  Sorry if I didn't answer your question fully :|  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dominic_ said:

Well at least in Altis Life you can't just loot people who are injured or dead, but I don't think / know if that will be the case in this game, they have not specified.  I think that you should be able to, but it would be annoying as it would encourage a lot more RDM as people will just kill you, take all of your stuff, and run off.

As for taking people hostage, I'm sure you will be able to run up and take injured people hostage.  Sorry if I didn't answer your question fully :|  

No, that was good. You answered it partially, but I don't expect anyone to know everything! You make a good point about the looting encouraging people to kill people. Maybe the loot can be small enough so it doesn't warrant killing people over but might encourage you to occasionally loot a dead body, but I suppose you should have some sort of penalty for stealing from the dead too.

You can be looted when unconscious / dead before the body is gone in Identity, but you cannot steal clothing or the players phone. Only, money and guns etc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

You can be looted when unconscious / dead before the body is gone in Identity, but you cannot steal clothing or the players phone. Only, money and guns etc.

Thanks, that's very helpful.

• Like 1