JamesLuck01

I will be starting a bus company!

I will be buying a bus as soon as I can to start my company and I will buy a lot to store it. I will have it as my day job and will connect the cities with reliable public transport. I will start with a city and and then will hire and buy more buses for different routes, I will make sure I get hopefully all the cities connected with transport making my bus company known all around. 

I am not sure at the minute what the company will be named, I only have one idea so far which is:   Lucky Buses

Anyone got any ideas for what a cool name would be? I might just TFI - Transport For Identity

Please comment on what you think and with your ideas and thank you for reading/ and giving ideas in advance :D  ps. if you get picked with the best idea, I will give you free transport for x amount of time in the game.

Some buses i hope i can buy: 1966_rml_leyland_aec_london_routemaster_ volvo-hybrid-double-decker-bus-london1.j

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNxFhIJyj2jG-KmvDX-np images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnWUnadCdMvJbbQWIDpGD images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw-m-xF_BJW83yDVh2fal images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT02ruaYW6zMWnq0jRQ9c- images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnokDeC0n_ARl_GVOS7ss also coaches: CO_Coach-Pure-011.png

Happy Gaming and see you in Identity. 

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 2

Eh, there already is a transportation company: Core Transport. So, making another one will just increase competition between the two of you. But then again, if you do make it, at least price will probably go down.

• Like 3

@Romulus Well I guess it will, I will make mine cheap + I am offering the person who has the best name for the company, x amount of bus journey's free (I put time by accident.) but i don't mind the competition. because I will make sure I get the most populated area first + if the bus prices are the same then we both will be popular and well has the guy got cash to start straight away is the thing. I will be starting relatively quick when the game is out because I have my cash from my pledge to get my bus first :) so it will make it tough him him/ her.

Edited by JamesLuck01

please save me! romulus comment is amazing. Should definitely name your company after him so we will always remember.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

They guy with the most rep is having a bus company

Yes, I am :) 

In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful young woman who was waiting for a bus was wearing a tight mini skirt. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. Again, she tried to make the step only to discover she still couldn't. So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step, and, once again, much to her dismay, she could not raise her leg. With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind a third time to unzip a little more and again was unable to make the step. About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus. She went ballistic and turned to the would be Samaritan and yelled, "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!" The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends!" 

• Like 2