Cpag

The Rare Breed

6 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

All good, we both got passionate and were willing to fight for what we believe in. No need to apologize there 

Yeah no doubt its not a bad trait to fight for what you agree in, just the insults seemed a little bit far :P  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dominic_ said:

Yeah no doubt its not a bad trait to fight for what you agree in, just the insults seemed a little bit far :P  

Technically they were too far, I easily could have worded myself better. 

• Like 1

@Cpag I am sorry for derailing the thread. Perhaps in the future add some imagery to your Original Post to allow those interested in your club to learn more and get to know your operation more. Just a thought tho, and again good luck. I will stop flooding this thread.

• Like 1

Ill be honest i never saw an episode of Rare Breed MC on Gangland, only "Breed MC" and the way you described them to be -

Rare Breed MC is a real club that was established in 1989 and have Charters and Chapters all over the world. They claim they are against drugs, violence,  and breaking the law. Perhaps look up clubs before you try to make one and not become a copy cat, opening an unsanctioned and stolen idea. "

Is definatley different to how gangland perceived them, and also the patch is completely different so I am unsure whether this is the MC you're talking about or not, because if it is, the patch and name are different, so technically he wouldn't be copying.

1 hour ago, Narc said:

Ill be honest i never saw an episode of Rare Breed MC on Gangland, only "Breed MC" and the way you described them to be -

Rare Breed MC is a real club that was established in 1989 and have Charters and Chapters all over the world. They claim they are against drugs, violence,  and breaking the law. Perhaps look up clubs before you try to make one and not become a copy cat, opening an unsanctioned and stolen idea. "

Is definatley different to how gangland perceived them, and also the patch is completely different so I am unsure whether this is the MC you're talking about or not, because if it is, the patch and name are different, so technically he wouldn't be copying.

Well the arguement is done now, but with the statement on gangland. Gangland is one of the worst shows because they will always portray any gang, Mob,  MC,  etc, as the most dangerous threat to America or the world. 

My statements regarding Rare Breed are taken directly from their website and their about the club section. www.rarebreedmc.com 

Gangland always claim everyone they cover is the most dangerous, so you shouldn't take them as fact, they are far from it  

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo

yeah but is Rare breed and Breed the same MC ? because if it is, he wouldnt be copying because different name and logo aha

On 10/28/2017 at 10:53 PM, Narc said:

yeah but is Rare breed and Breed the same MC ? because if it is, he wouldnt be copying because different name and logo aha

@Narc I assume you mean "The Rare Breed" and "Rare Breed". It becomes a gray area of the law just like having a restaurant called The McDonald would be. If they are too similar, then yes, it becomes an issue.

The only thing is as long as the developers take down the name when asked/brought to their attention, they won't get in trouble. The worst that would probably happen is the person will be visited but if the devs take it down it might not be worth pursuing.

• Like 1

No i mean "Rare breed" and "Breed" the only gangland video i saw on an MC with breed in it, was just called "Breed MC" not "Rare Breed" and both have different patches.

Edited by Narc

There is more than just gangland videos. 

Do a quick google search as i dont want to post links. Becareful with names that already exist is all. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gabzo said:

There is more than just gangland videos. 

Do a quick google search as i dont want to post links. Becareful with names that already exist is all. 

Thank you!