Sign in to follow this  
Dominic_

Would you be able to be a film crew?

Sorry if this is already answered, but would you be able to be a film crew, with your own cameras and have a TV station? Seems like it could be fun to do with friends

• Like 1

That seems a bit complicated, and I don't honestly think they will be able to add all of these complex jobs everyone is asking for :P But yeah it sounds like it would be really fun to do with some friends and would be a good laugh chasing people with cameras demanding questions

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tldr33 said:

That seems a bit complicated, and I don't honestly think they will be able to add all of these complex jobs everyone is asking for :P But yeah it sounds like it would be really fun to do with some friends and would be a good laugh chasing people with cameras demanding questions

Yeah, just what I was thinking.  The TV station idea may not be plausible but maybe I guess you could use Twitch as your station as they have showcased people watching Twitch on the TV's in houses and stuff?

11 minutes ago, Dominic_ said:

Yeah, just what I was thinking.  The TV station idea may not be plausible but maybe I guess you could use Twitch as your station as they have showcased people watching Twitch on the TV's in houses and stuff?

Yeh! that seems like something really cool twitch streamers could do as no doubt when the game first comes out there will be tons playing the game :) Youtubers too  :D 

12 minutes ago, Dominic_ said:

Perhaps but you would need quite a few viewers to make it fun.  Or you could just do it for friends who don't have the game to watch which could be fun aswell

Well, you can use Twitch as your tv channel. You could have a theme to it, so someone could have a news station and be a presenter. Then your twitch overlay could have the latest news on it and stuff like that. Do the weather, I dunno really xD Have guest appearances and interviews, etc.

I'm sure if you had a big enough crew for it then you could sort of make it work. I guess you could even go as far as having a tv show with actors and a script, but it would be hard to pull off lol.

Something you could do as well is follow the latest sports news and stream the events for people with commentary. You could do contest shows that are similar to  "The X Factor" or "America's Got Talent". Could be cool because there are instruments in the game, and you could have singers or comedians.. Then offer prizes either IRL or in-game. Not sure where exactly you would host one of these sorts of events though xD Maybe a concert hall? I don't think we have office space either. You could do it in an apartment or something I guess xD

I kind of hope there is a way to search for a certain twitch channel on your tv, so we can actually tune into the stuff we want to watch.

Edited by sarahd094

On 27/10/2017 at 22:15, YGBOMK said:

Yeh! cela semble être quelque chose de vraiment cool que les banderoles en twitch pourraient faire, car il ne fait aucun doute que lorsque le jeu sortira pour la première fois, il y aura des tonnes à jouer dans le jeu. :)Youtubers aussi  :RÉ 

oui je pense que au début on aura pas des masses de métier mais par la suite je pense que si peux être qu'il faudra même les acheté comme un DLC, UN PEU COMME GMOD AVEC LES VIP !