Sign in to follow this  
ElMatador1245

Consoles

There are gonna be consoles most of the people in this community are ignorants and I can tell because I entered this website yesterday and saw this stupid forum saying that console players cant play identity because of too much controls, shitty headsets, low population.

All of that was the stupidest thing ive ever heard, because 1. People can use controls in steam

2. People in PC cant even afford a headset, they use webcam (Most of the people)

3. GTA has 30 players in PC and PS4, DayZ you can't even find people and it's like 50 and Ive played steam before and have never seen more than 100 players. Too have you seen battlefield?, It has had like 50 players or more.

P.S: I wasted more than 100 bucks on Steam and all games are glitchy asf, if you have a console all you need is more than 15-30 mbps so the game identity could work. If you PC gamers don't believe me, 7 days to die came out for PS4 and It has been for PC a couple of years and they're planning on making H1z1 for PS4.

If you want more information on Identity head to a youtube channel called "PowerGaming7" and it'll make you less stupid than you already are.

• Like 1

Oh my God for the last time, the Dev's have said its not going to consoles. Get over it. Plus why are you insulting every PC owner you 12 year old piece of shit. Also, stop  advertising your YouTube channel. No one cares about you or you bad discussions on buying games. They problay don't run because you have a shitty PC. Grow up and then come back to the forums and talk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElMatador1245 said:

There are gonna be consoles most of the people in this community are ignorants and I can tell because I entered this website yesterday and saw this stupid forum saying that console players cant play identity because of too much controls, shitty headsets, low population.

All of that was the stupidest thing ive ever heard, because 1. People can use controls in steam

2. People in PC cant even afford a headset, they use webcam (Most of the people)

3. GTA has 30 players in PC and PS4, DayZ you can't even find people and it's like 50 and Ive played steam before and have never seen more than 100 players. Too have you seen battlefield?, It has had like 50 players or more.

P.S: I wasted more than 100 bucks on Steam and all games are glitchy asf, if you have a console all you need is more than 15-30 mbps so the game identity could work. If you PC gamers don't believe me, 7 days to die came out for PS4 and It has been for PC a couple of years and they're planning on making H1z1 for PS4.

If you want more information on Identity head to a youtube channel called "PowerGaming7" and it'll make you less stupid than you already are.

That's the dumbest and most bullshit post I've ever seen, period! :D 

Edited by Kickapoo
  • Like 2

I couldn't have said it any better!

43 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ElMatador1245 said:

Mate Either you PC Is total Shit or your dreaming. Steam is one of the best launchers for PC Gaming and ive spent over 500 hundred hours playing games on it and spent a lot of money on it to and trust me every game i bought was worth it and it wasnt glitchy at all. Also one reason there might be not many players on PC is either we have better games to play or you have no friends. Now Stop Sulking just because Consoles suck and PC IS THE MASTER RACE FOREVER (EVIL LAUGH) COUGH COUGH :D 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LionKingGamer said:

Mate Either you PC Is total Shit or your dreaming. Steam is one of the best launchers for PC Gaming and ive spent over 500 hundred hours playing games on it and spent a lot of money on it to and trust me every game i bought was worth it and it wasnt glitchy at all. Also one reason there might be not many players on PC is either we have better games to play or you have no friends. Now Stop Sulking just because Consoles suck and PC IS THE MASTER RACE FOREVER (EVIL LAUGH) COUGH COUGH :D 

Stop with this PC master race bullshit. PC and Console players are equally fine. I was a console player but am pc mainly now, also PC's are better than consoles by far but no need to brag about it.

23 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Just perfectly said!

23 hours ago, Max_42 said:

Oh my God for the last time, the Dev's have said its not going to consoles. Get over it. Plus why are you insulting every PC owner you 12 year old piece of shit. Also, stop  advertising your YouTube channel. No one cares about you or you bad discussions on buying games. They problay don't run because you have a shitty PC. Grow up and then come back to the forums and talk.

Well i am sure thats not his youtube channel as there is a guy already named powergaming7 on this forum and I know he is the one who owns that YT channel, so get the facts before saying that next time, thanks.

On 29/07/2016 at 6:32 PM, ElMatador1245 said:

Firstly there are a lot of controls going for this game and the devs would not only fit the controls down to so few buttons for the controller, they will also make it more like GTA by taking a lot of the impossible/ good things from the pc version as because console players can't choose the specific server to play on but more or less will be put on a random one. A lot of the player controlled activities will have to be npc/ AI based as it would be hard to even get on the same servers. 

We are not all ignorant so don't expect that from a few players from this forum, the're a lot of of more communities bigger than this one and so we don't count for all, we are just a small selection of the PC players but also have players for both.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Stop with this PC master race bullshit. PC and Console players are equally fine. I was a console player but am pc mainly now, also PC's are better than consoles by far but no need to brag about it.

Just perfectly said!

Well i am sure thats not his youtube channel as there is a guy already named powergaming7 on this forum and I know he is the one who owns that YT channel, so get the facts before saying that next time, thanks.

Firstly there are a lot of controls going for this game and the devs would not only fit the controls down to so few buttons for the controller, they will also make it more like GTA by taking a lot of the impossible/ good things from the pc version as because console players can't choose the specific server to play on but more or less will be put on a random one. A lot of the player controlled activities will have to be npc/ AI based as it would be hard to even get on the same servers. 

We are not all ignorant so don't expect that from a few players from this forum, the're a lot of of more communities bigger than this one and so we don't count for all, we are just a small selection of the PC players but also have players for both.

This is the smartest person from this whole topic and the guy who said dumbshit just played himself

Edited by ElMatador1245
D

On 7/29/2016 at 2:49 PM, Max_42 said:

I like your immaturity ?

12 hours ago, ElMatador1245 said:
On 30/07/2016 at 7:45 AM, LionKingGamer said:

You should really get out the basement and make some friends, it's sad seeing you like this ?

Idc what you think and why are you here if you say i dont have a life because if you had one you wouldnt of discovered this ...

15 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Stop with this PC master race bullshit.

also PC's are better than consoles by far but no need to brag about it.

Lol.

On 7/31/2016 at 1:36 PM, Kickapoo said:

@ElMatador1245 We need you to leave because your posts and general judgement is actually stealing our chromosomes 

Okay Peace Out, We need people with an IQ higher than 0.1

On 7/31/2016 at 6:05 AM, LionKingGamer said:

Idc what you think and why are you here if you say i dont have a life because if you had one you wouldnt of discovered this ...

Why do you get mad?, Is it true then?!

11 hours ago, ElMatador1245 said:

Yes we do, and you my friend don't meet that milestone. But perhaps with a little less retardation in your thinking you can one day, be normal like us.

• Like 1

Everyone please stop, No need to argue and make this community more toxic. Yes, a lot of people are toxic but lets try remove toxicity from them instead of breathing it out everywhere.

On 31/07/2016 at 11:05 AM, LionKingGamer said:

We don't care what you say unless its a fact about identity, you get angry over nothing so calm down.

Why do you get mad?, Is it true then?!

Just stop commenting at those who cannot control their anger over words which do not harm them.

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Yes we do, and you my friend don't meet that milestone. But perhaps with a little less retardation in your thinking you can one day, be normal like us.

I know you are just replying to him but try not to get someone escalate it.

Just don't bring bullshit into your posts please, which are clearly not relevant and not true facts that you know.

Everyone, please be nice and courteous to others on this forum. Some of the responses I see to threads asking perfectly legitimate and innocent questions are capable of turning people away from this community. Together, we have to show everyone that they are welcome to join in on the discussion here on this forum. Please help us discourage toxic or inappropriate behavior. 

Our official answer on the topic of consoles is that we have no current plans to release Identity to console platforms, but have promised to do our research into what it might require after our PC launch. This is not a promise that Identity will be available on console, simply a promise to look into it. At the moment, it would be fair to say that it is outside of our scope and budget.

• Like 1